Thursday 27 January 2011

The first invitation of the year... I think.. (by Sun)

Girls!!! Welcome to 2011!!!!

Here's my question: have you renewed your vibes?? have you asked the Goddess of the Sea some good energy for the new year that's just started? Have you made your resolutions? Have you began the year with the right foot?
Well, I even tried doing all this, but I confess that the year has started a little more "weird" than I expected. You know, I went for a ride on my bike today, daydreaming of a hot guy who would ask me out.. actually I would love that a guy invited me out for dinner.. it's been a long time since a guy took me for dinner, and I find it such a lovely thing to do, because it means he actually wants to spend some time with you, to chat with you.. I don't know it just feels romantic and to me it's a sign that he's interested.

At the end of the day, while I was eating pop corn in front of the tv ala Bridget Johnes... my phone rang. Huuuuuu!!! The cute guy I had met last saturday was calling!!! Finally, my first 2011 date. Well... it wasn't exactly an invitation for a romantic dinner, but instead, to go out "partying" next week. But what got me thinking, was... that it wasn't exactly an invitation to go out with ME. Well, at least I wasn't the only one invited. Apparently another COUPLE was invited as well, and the weird thing is that the cute guy was really interested in having the couple ... interact... (if you get what I'm saying).
First, the guy calls saying how beautiful and amazing I am, and that he wants to go out with me. Then he asks if I like boys or girls and at the end he asks me to go out with this weird couple (that have an "open" relationship, which means they sleep with other people).

I have no idea what 2011 will bring me, but if the year has started THIS way... this blog will be on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment