Saturday 29 January 2011

Skyping pearls of a Saturday Night: (by Sun)

Preamble:

Remember when we were little and we used to ask our Mom for albums and stickers? And how mad we used to get when we anxiously opened the sticker envelope just to find out that we already HAD that one? Now, during these modern times, there's a saying that if you have sex with the same guy over and over: "He's the repeated sticker that will NOT complete yur album!!" So last summer, during the Fifa's Soccer World Cup, me and a good girlfriend of mine joked around : "How's the World Cup album & stickers going? Are you done with the album, yet? " Meaning that the more guys we met from different nationalities, the better.

Skyping pearls of a Saturday Night:

I told my friend, how I recently went to this guy's place and how he kept the soccer match on TV the entire evening. So as the date goes on, he asks me: "But... do you like soccer?" so I dumbly replied : "Yes!" But next time, I swear I will give an answer that my dear girlfriend has suggested me: " I LOVE soccer! I have the World Cup Album and I'm still trying to fill it up! Actually, with my favorite teams, I was able to stick all the 11 players, reserve players and the mascot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment