Friday 18 February 2011

The most bizarre situation I experienced with a man. (by Sun)

My ex boyfriend came to visit me this past weekend. He's the typical British guy - I'm the typical latina, our relationship didn't work out because of miss communication - but I'll tell this story another time.

I'm here to tell you the most bizarre thing a man did to me.

We had been living in London at the time for about a month, we had moved in together into his brand new apartment and he had the brilliant idea of going shopping at IKEA.
We had spent 2 hours in that damn store, and when we were leaving, he decided that he had needed to buy one more thing.
So, I get in the store, sit down, waiting for him to buy another set of drapes for the living room. All of a sudden, I see he walk past me and go toward the bus stop. Girls, he FORGOT me at IKEA! Shocked and amused at the same time, I checked my watch to see how long it would take for him to remember that I existed ... - it took him HALF AN HOUR!! The situation was do bizarre that it was impossible even for me to get mad at him. Has anyone ever forgotten you somewhere or this things only happen to me?

The worst, actually happened ta week later. He comes to me ans says "Baby, let's buy new bed sheets? I'd love for you to come help me pick the right color."All right, so we leave to the store, in the middle of a London rainy day. When we finally got there, there were sheets of all colors you could possibly think of. So, he turn to me in a romantic way and asks "What color do you prefer?" and I go: "Hmmm... yellow!!" he lookes at me with a question mark on his forehead : "Yellow ?! No... noooo.." so, I try again : "Red? Blue? Just tell me what the hell of color you want so I can stop trying to guess what tha fuck you want!!" (latina, indeed)

Well girls, we went back home with a beautiful set of WHITE bed sheets...

As I told you in the beginning of this post, our relationship didn't work because the communication did not work. Nowadays we are great friends and we even laugh at this kind of stuff.

I'm wondering: Does it only happen to me or have you ever gone through a similar situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment